Saturday, August 22, 2009

Welcome to Film, Food, Fiction Peer Day!

Welcome Everyone! I look forward to the rich conversations I know will be taking place over the next week.

Housekeeping: I added an extra day to the peer day for technical difficulties or any unforeseen life events that may occur for anyone. I have listed the order in which we will discuss the books/movies/related readings in hopes that the conversation will build each day, meaning none of our learning should be in isolation.  Each day we will start with a new post, but please feel free to keep commenting on previous posts!

Agenda: 

Day One: "When I was Puerto Rican" and related readings

Day Two: Like Water for Chocolate

Day Three: Food Authoethnography...What is new?

Day Four: "The Taste of Sweet"

Day Five: Fast Food Nation

Day Six: Any Last Thoughts, New Additions, Where do we go from here?

No comments:

Post a Comment